In Episode #236 Nathan speaks with Regan Hillyer, a personal development coach, wellness educator, and founder of Regan International. Listen as Regan walks The Top audience through the nuances of her all-online coaching program, and explains what she does to ensure the programs stay tailored to her clients’ needs.
- Favorite Book? – E-Myth
- What CEO do you follow?— Gary V
- What is your favorite online tool?— Clickfunnels
- Do you get 8 hours of sleep?— No
- If you could let your 20 year old self know one thing, what would it be?— Just jump straight to a personal brand
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 01:00 – Nathan’s introduction
- 01:46 – Welcoming Regan to the show
- 02:04 – How Regan generates revenue
- 02:16 – An all-online coaching and education
- Success Mindset
- Personal Branding
- 05:19 – 3 one-on-one clients summed up to $50K
- 07:45 – Walking away with your own personal brand
- 09:25 – Robin Nikora Scott—certified change specialist
- 10:43 – 200 clients in the low-end membership site
- 11:59 – Tailored programs basing on clients’ needs
- 12:31 – You need to compound your success on focus on one thing
- 13:09 – reganhillyer.com
- 16:15 – Famous 5
3 Key Points:
- You grow out of each other sometimes when you’re working very closely.
- A coaching business isn’t about having a good product, it’s about having good access.
- Compound your success and focus on the one thing you do better than ANYONE.
- Host Gator – The site Nathan uses to buy his domain names and hosting for cheapest price possible.
- Leadpages – The drag and drop tool Nathan uses to quickly create his webinar landing pages which convert at 35%+
- Audible – Nathan uses Audible when he’s driving from Austin to San Antonio (1.5 hour drive) to listen to audio books.
- Robin Nikora Scott—certified change specialist Regan recommends
- Show Notes provided by Mallard Creatives
The Top listeners who listened to this show also listened to these:
FEATURED: 155 Vincent Harris Dorm Room Startup Now Rand Paul’s Internet Army, $1.3m Revenues
181 Kristi Zulhke You won’t believe what she quit corporate P&G for.
165 Nehal Kazim His Revenue Goal Was $600k. His Plan? Fire or Get Fired.
160 Jenn Scalia It is Possible to have 5 year old and do 5 figures every month with Jenn Scalia
159 Eric Siu He Bought a $150k/mo Agency for $2 with Eric Siu
155 Vincent Harris Dorm Room Startup Now Rand Paul’s Internet Army, $1.3m Revenues
134 Gilbert Welsford I produce events and made $100k in September, 2015
102 Christo Hall Pro Surfer to $2m in 12 months with this product?
101 Wes Schaeffer 7 Kids and $500k In Revenue With Wes Schaeffer
96 Chris Sanfiliippo He makes $100k/mo from “Revenge Porn”
76 Lori Latka My mom takes over the show: Buys Real Estate Business, Moves to Horse Ranch for Simple Dream
75 Chris Merkle How he went from intern, to $60k on his first deal, to $3m in revenue this year
63 Alex Harris Staying small and winning big with 6 clients who pay $5k/mo with Alex Harris
62 Brandon Epstein He has a six pack and charges $1k/mo for Instagram consulting to mega-rich clients?
60 Justin Brooke What if growing your one person agency to $90k+/mo was this simple?
57 James Hickey 2 Ways Anyone Can Generate $5k/month with James Hickey
25 Greg Hickman From $110k corporate gig to startup failure, then what? With Greg Hickman.
22 Jaime Turner From Freelance College Speaking to $100k/yr In Speaking Fees with Jaime Turner
18 Franklin Cole From Underwear to $40m In Revenue and Seven figure clients with Franklin C