In Episode #425, Nathan invites Yuri Elkaim, a nutrition fitness and fat loss expert, onto the podcast. Yuri is a New York Times best-selling author of “The All-Day Energy Diet” and “The All-Day Fat Burning Diet”. He’s a former soccer player turned health crusader, and is most famous for helping people who’ve tried everything to lose weight but enjoyed very little success.
- Favorite Book? – Zero to One
- What CEO do you follow? – Peter Teal
- Favorite online tool? — Google Docs
- Do you get 8 hours of sleep?— About 7-8
- If you could let your 20 year old self know one thing, what would it be? – “Focus on one thing”
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 02:34 – 25 million Youtube views
- 03:06 – Yuri’s focus on building now
- 03:59 – Webinars
- 04:11 – Conversion from the webinar
- 04:30 – Shut down the sales page
- 04:39 – Facebook Ad expenditure
- 05:21 – Totalwellnesscleanse.com
- 05:40 – Facebook ad look and landing page
- 06:17 – Eyelid test guide
- 07:00 – Number of webinars per month
- 08:00 – No domain for webinar
- 08:30 – Webinar sell price
- 09:05 – Webinar is a great tool for teaching
- 09:26 – Ways to normalize the funnel
- 09:30 – Cost per lead
- 10:38 – Number of viewers needed to get one new sale
- 11:00 – One webinar, they get 5 sales
- 15:14 – Call to action in Youtube videos
- 16:03 – Sample video titles from Youtube
- 16:50 – Get people to click on the ad before 30 seconds
- 17:10 – Youtube ad overlay
- 17:40 – Webinar Jam
- 18:02 – Total sales of cleansing product
- 18:35 – Yuri’s first episode with Nathan
- 19:05 – Check Yuri’s website and his group
- 21:25 – The Famous Five
3 Key Points:
- Gaining the trust of the customer is a like having a relationship—let them know you better.
- Utilize your online resources.
- Don’t be scared of changes—they can lead to a better opportunities.
- Toptal – Nathan found his development team using Toptal for his new business Send Later. He was able to keep 100% equity and didn’t have to hire a co-founder due to quality of Toptal developers.
- Host Gator – The site Nathan uses to buy his domain names and hosting for cheapest price possible.
- Freshbooks – The site Nathan uses to manage his invoices and accounts.
- Leadpages – The drag and drop tool Nathan uses to quickly create his webinar landing pages which convert at 35%+
- Audible – Nathan uses Audible when he’s driving from Austin to San Antonio (1.5 hour drive) to listen to audio books.
- YuriElkaim.com – Yuri’s website
- Healthpreneurgroup.com – Yuri’s group
- Show Notes provided by Mallard Creatives